TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF
TRAVEL WITH TARTAN, LLC (TWT) MEMBERSHIP
The Following Terms and Conditions constitute the Travel with Tartan Membership Enrollment Agreement ("Agreement"), upon acceptance by Travel with Tartan, LLC ("TWT") this agreement will form a legally binding contract between TWT and the person(s) completing said Agreement ("TWT Member").
1. Obligations and rights of TWT associated with a TWT Membership under this Agreement are to the benefit of and will be performed by TWT, its authorized representatives, successors, or assignees.
2. A TWT Member may add immediate family members to the TWT Membership for a fee of $500 per person ("Additional Member”) Additional Members are limited to the following: mother, father, daughter or son. All TWT Members must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid credit card acceptable to TWT.
3. In the event that a TWT member wishes to remove an "Additional member" from the TWT Membership, only the signee, appointee, or designated person may do this.
4. Members of TWT will pay an annual membership fee ("Annual Fee"). The fee you pay is determined at the time you sign your contract. This fee is $199. This fee may change at the sole discretion of TWT, excluding previously contracted members. TWT reserves the right to cancel a TWT Membership if payment of the Annual Fee is not received within 90 days of the draft date. In the event of nonpayment your TWT membership will be suspended until all monies owed are paid. This Agreement may be suspended or terminated by TWT without further obligations if the TWT Member fails to comply with the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement.
5. Your TWT membership must remain in your name for a period no less than 12 months, after this period a TWT Member may assign or transfer any rights under this Agreement.
6. TWT Members request and purchase vacation weeks through TWT ("Vacation Week"). TWT’s ability to secure the requested Vacation Week depends upon availability; a request does not guarantee specific resort choices and/or Vacation Weeks. If resort choices and/or Vacation Weeks are not available, TWT will attempt to offer alternative choices.
7. TWT Members pay the cost of all requested services. Costs will vary depending on the season, location, supply and demand, and the service requested.
8. Services provided by TWT may not be reserved, assigned, transferred or used for any commercial purpose, including rental or sale.
9. A TWT Member recognizes and acknowledges that:
• A "Host Property" is the property at which the Member has bought a period of time at through TWT.
• Host Property amenities, facilities, activities and services vary by country, location, and property. Room accommodations vary in size, décor and interior detail.
• All fees, incidentals, incurred by a TWT Member for the use of amenities at a Host Property are determined and collected by the Host Property. TWT Members are responsible for payment of any fees and/or applicable taxes in addition to all expenses incurred while occupying or traveling to or from a Host Property.
• TWT is not responsible or liable for any loss, theft, or damage to personal property. TWT is not liable for any bodily injury that occurs with respect to a TWT Member's visit at the Host Property.
• If a service provided to you by TWT becomes unavailable due to natural disaster, act of God, or any other reason beyond TWT 's control, the TWT Member release any claim of liability against TWT.
• Complaints regarding any service must be made within 24 hours otherwise TWT Members will be deemed to have accepted the service as satisfactory.
10. All media matter (printed and internet) regarding a Host Property is obtained from the respective Host Property. TWT is not responsible for any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies.
11. The TWT Member consents and understand that TWT, agents, or affiliates may contact you.
12. TWT is bound only by representations that it makes concerning TWT Membership and is not responsible for contrary, erroneous, fabricated or conflicting representations made by any other person, agent, or affiliate.
13. This agreement is effective when accepted by TWT, and is governed exclusively by the laws of the State of South Carolina. Any action at law or inequity by a TWT Member, or guest to seek a remedy pursuant to the Terms & Conditions of this Agreement and/or TWT Membership must be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Civil Courts of Horry County, South Carolina. In the event an action at law is initiated by a TWT Member and TWT prevails, the TWT Member shall pay all costs incurred by TWT in defending such action, including reasonable attorneys' fees.